Friday, January 27, 2006

Entertaining the gray-haired...


Well it's been a while since I've updated this thing! I don't want people to think Gordie is the only thing I care about! haha So I've finally figured out how to put pics up! This one is stolen from Giselle's site... Sorry, I guess I should have checked out copyright laws! But it's Alisha, Danielle, and I at christmas time! I had a great christmas, thinking back... Lots of folks home, which was SOOOO great. I loved seeing everyone. We also replanted the Cape Breton bug in Alisha and now she's coming home! I'm pumped! It's gonna be good to be "reunited" again. :) I guess I should say a bit of what I'm up to since there's ppl I haven't talked to in a while! I just got a job! WOOHOO! I have been praying for one that fit my schedule and God provided! He's good. I didn't think it would work well if I applied for a job and said, "By the way, you are going to have to work around me, if that's ok with you..." So I decided not to apply and a place I used to work at like 5 years ago called me and asked if I wanted to do the same job again, and they would accomodate my schedule! crazy eh! I'm entertaining old ppl at a retirement home. I'm excited to see my ol' pals again! :) I'm also excited to talk to Susan Kay (maceachern... whatever... haha) and exchange funny old ppl stories... They are the best ones! So I hope you read this Susan and get some good ones ready! Well I guess I will post some more pics up cause I know that's what people come on these sites to see anyways! haha All my love! Jack.

Ok, I will have to put pics up another time... I can't figure out how to get more up! I'll work on it. ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger The Barretts said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:17 PM  
Blogger The Barretts said...

Hey Jacki! I'm excited to see that you have a blog!! :) Now I can keep up on your life!

Nice seeing you @ Mary's shower, etc. It's always a treat to see you!

12:18 PM  
Blogger The Harts said...

Great to hear what's going on in your life Jacki! That's great news about your new job. Congrats!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Steve and Susan said...

Oh Jack!!-- yes my dear i have added a whole new repitoire to my old folks stories-- and maybe a few impressions/actions-- we will have to get together --i will probably be home on march break -- to help cass plan her wedding!!!! crazy--toodles
sue xo

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home