Saturday, February 25, 2006

Hi All!

Well I am jealous of Sarah's blogging skills and I wish that I could update as faithfully as her! :) I'm working on it! By the way Sarah and Jamin, the baby is BEAUTIFUL and I'm excited to meet her! Bring her home!

Well an update... It seems like so long ago that an update would take forever! haha So in summary form, I am still working at the old folks home (althought I am taking a sick day today... blah...) and it is very stretching. I really like it there and God's teaching me some cool things, especially about patience. I am also working at the YMCA still and babysitting. So I am definately being provided for! Lots of exciting things are going on in the ISCF's here. That's probably the coolest news! We have 5 ISCF's in the high schools' and there are kids that have ABSOLUTELY NO God background and are soo curious and excited to hear about a God who loves them and has greater things for their life than they could ever have for their own. It's also so awesome to be able to tell them that this God is one that loves them like a lover and not just some far off God, and that He is romancing them passionately like Soloman in the Song of Songs. These kids are just blown away by this and wonder why they never heard of it! So that's really cool and there is definately a crazy move of God here and it's so exciting to sit here and wait in complete anticipation for what God is going to do. HE'S FRIGGIN CRAZY BI!!! :)

Other than that, I am super excited for the summer, I am soooo pumped for the sunshine, shorts and SWIMMING! I've come to the conclusion that summer sports make me the most happy and I just can't get enough of them. There's something about swimming in the ocean or just water that is so refreahing and beautiful! So I'm waiting........ patiently....... :) Well I still don't have any new pics to put up cause I haven't taken any pics lately, but I will soon start and I will post them! I post some old ones now... And I will try to stay updated. :) Sarah, you are my inspiriation! haha I love you all! xoxo


The beautiful Amy Mac at Teen camp this summer! What a fun week and summer!!


Mt. A girls going out on the town for Jacqui Holmes birthday!! haha We look awesome girls!

6 Comments:

Blogger joe and gem said...

nice update!
i want summer too, SO bad! i simply cannot wait. i love sackville, but i'm SO ready to be out of here :) what are you doing this summer? we are going to halifax probably in may, but hopefully will be home to visit. only.....we sold the farm, so who knows where the fam will be in the summer?? yikes!

10:51 AM  
Blogger AshG said...

Hey jacki..
I'm always happy to see you update.. gives me something to read! Good to hear that all is well in CB these days and that ISCF is still going strong! I'm so excited for the summer now too because Ontario winters are soo cold!!! Hopefully me and Matty will get our fair share of CB this summer.. hopefully seeya soon! Love, AShM

11:17 AM  
Blogger The Barretts said...

Hey Jacki...I feel so cool being mentioned on your blog :)

I agree with Gemma...summer will be great! It's not long now..spring is just around the corner!!!

3:11 AM  
Blogger joe and gem said...

jack
long time no talk.... i try to call you, but you are never home...
call me sometime!
p.s. have fun at josh's wedding, i wish i could go so bad *sniff*

5:45 PM  
Blogger joe and gem said...

jacki!!!!
time for some updating, my dear! maybe you should teach a blogging class to all the old folks so they can keep up to date with things! maybe they could show you a thing or two! sorry i couldn't talk the other night, i literally just couldn't talk! i tried to call you the next day, but no deal again. you are never home....

5:43 PM  
Blogger Steve and Susan said...

ummm jacki... i actually posted lately... hhaha haha.. waiting for old folks stories!! love ya

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home