Saturday, April 22, 2006

Here is a few pics of Josh and Charisse's wedding! It was a FUN trip and a beautiful wedding! I'm glad we all got to go up... Here ya go!

Amy Mac and I!! That's the second pic of her and I on this blog! She is representin'!! haha

The Bride and Groom!! Mr. and Mrs. Cari!

Here they are again! Nice shoes Joshy-boy...

Leigh-Anne and I , pre-wedding shots... Waiting for the big moment.


Charisse pretending to be happy and excited after 100,000 pics!! She's just stretching her cheeks here... haha

Alisheroo and I!!!! ahhhh friends forever... :)

Timmy, Leigh, and I... Being all cute.

Here's a pic of all the handsome boys... Ok, only the ones in the wedding party at least. :)

Here's a pic of some of the bridesmaids! (I don't know any of them, but if you are like any other girl, you definately want to see what the dresses looked like!!!)

Alrighty, that's all for now. Hope to hear from ya'll sometime soon! Leave me a wee message and tell me how your doin! xoxoxoxo

10 Comments:

Blogger EmilyKH said...

hey jacki,
thanks sooo much for posting some pics of the wedding, ive been waiting to see some. come and visit me in halifax sometime.
em
ps- who stood with josh?

9:23 PM  
Blogger Jacki said...

Hey Em!! No prob! I was procrastinating posting pics up cause I couldn't get them downloaded on my comp! The boys who stood with Josh were: Rick, Johnny, Scott, Dave, Reid, and Joel... I hope to hear from you really sooooonnn!!! I miss you!
xoxo Jack...

5:54 AM  
Blogger Jeff and Amanda said...

HI Jack

Glad to see you've made it back safe and sound. It was nice to see you over the Easter weekend. So where is the pic of you and I? huh?
Keep the posts coming, Amanda

10:37 AM  
Blogger Jeff and Amanda said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:38 AM  
Blogger The Barretts said...

Great pics, Jackie! They look so cute together!! Looks like you had a fun time!!

2:28 PM  
Blogger AshG said...

Hey Jack
Great pics! It was a good time! I was kinda sad I didnt make the cut this time but its all good! I hope your trip home was fun... I was glad I wasn't on it when you guys were pulling out of hte driveway!!
Love
Ash

5:51 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

How you doin girl?! Great to see some wedding pics of Josh's wedding. I just can't believe it. Rick's has a baby girl and Josh getting married! What next?? I am so out of the loop and it makes me sad. E-mail me or something, I want to hear from you.

8:20 PM  
Blogger The Harts said...

Thanks for the pics Jacki. It looks like everyone had a great time!

9:31 AM  
Blogger The Chocolate Lady said...

Hey jacki, great pics of the wedding everyone looked so nice and sharp.

Stephanie and Martin

2:44 PM  
Blogger Steve and Susan said...

Jack-eh -- that is what i am calling you from now on!! hah -- thanks for the pics!!-- i've been waiting to see what the wedding looked like!!--- josh and chirese look so happy and goodness she's beautiful!!! love the birdesmaid dresses---- and by the way---you looked pretty spectacular yourself!!!

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home