Sunday, April 23, 2006

This is dedicated to two special MacLeod Ladies...

Well, This is two blogs in a few days, which is definately a record for me. I feel as though some people were left out of my personal pictures of me and ALLLLLLLLLLLLL my friends. I think that I am pretty awesome that people would want to be seen in a pic with me. So I can totally understand their concern. haha So I am dedicating an entry just for them... and by them, I mean Ashley and Amanda MacLeod...

I found this lovely pic of the two of us and am dedicating it to the beautiful Ash Mac... My lover-girl...

Me and Amanda never took a picture together (She was unfortunate... haha), so I had to create one... she is passionately looking into my eyes in this one!! :)

You girls didn't only make the cut, you made your own entry! That is SURE extra special!! I love you both like a moth to a flame... like a duck to water... like Bobby to tylenol!!!! And PS Manda... I ALMOST put that wonderful pic of you up (check Amy's blog to see it!), but I refrained... you can thank me later. haha

JOKE OF THE DAY: Where do you find a dog with no legs???

Don't know the answer??

Scroll down!

A bit more!

Are ya ready for it!

Answer: Right where you left it! A boom boom chhhik!

Cheers everyone! have a wonderful night!

5 Comments:

Blogger AshG said...

Hey Jacki!
HAha.. I was kinda just joking.. but I love the post anyway! I was actually sad cause I'm never with you anymore so I'm never in your pictures.. but this time I was there. So yah, thanx for the special post.. if plans work out hopefully I'll seeya real soon. Have a good one!
Love,
Ash

8:54 AM  
Blogger The Barretts said...

Cute pics..especially the one with you & Amanda!!

1:36 PM  
Blogger Leanne said...

haha!! Jack, honestly I want to know what poor sap got cut out of that "picture" of you and Amanda... I mean... that must not feel too good! :p j/k!

I miss you so much, Jacki! You should come hang out with me in Sussex sometime. I would LOVE that... and I know Kim would too!

Hope all is well in CB!

Love and Prayers,
Lee-bo

6:19 PM  
Blogger kim said...

hey beautiful,
i am jealous. I want my own post:) HA. You look like you had such fun at the wedding and everyone looks so pretty. I miss you--- and am so proud of you working there in Cape Breton open to God's leading. GO Jack Go....

5:29 PM  
Blogger kim said...

ps--- I would love a visit.

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home