Monday, May 15, 2006

It's been a while since my last entry, surprise, surprise!! :) Well I just got back from Sackvegas (Mt. A for those folk who don't know where sackville is). It was Convocation weekend so it was fun celebrating with all my graduating friends! Gemster was one of them and she's the only one that checks my blog out of those ppl, so congrats Gem! I just so pwoud of you... Hody Fwig... haha Anyways, the weekend was amazing weather and it made me SOOOOO excited for summer! Like playing Frisbee barefeet in the grass and walking down the street in a flowy skirt, a tank top and barefoot!!! AHHH it was so nice! I hear we're having a dry, hot summer in the Cape, so that's gonna be awesome! My brosef (I think that's a Josh C. term...haha) was also home this weekend (That's Ian!!) and it was great to see him, even if it was only for 10 mins! But he just came back home yesterday for a week or two, so now the visit will be longer! :) I'm gonna put some pics from the weekend and also from Ians' last visit down with Jodi and Dante. I hope everyone is having and awesome week!!! Drop me a line! xoxo

Dante in the bath tub! He's soooo cute!!

Dante all clean and dry...


Jacqui, Me, Lanns, and Beth after our Silver Lake dip... It was CHILLY!! We ran in and out in 20 seconds! haha


This is after playing frisbee and camp games! haha We had a fun picnic at the Swan pond! Sooo nice and sunny!! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger joe and gem said...

hey!!
yeah, the weather and weekend were awesome, i had such a great time. good to see you up in CB too! are these your pics?? email them!!

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home