Tuesday, May 16, 2006

More Pics!!

Here's some more pics!!!

The 5 girls... :)

We had quite the photo OP!!! haha Poor Joey... We are so demanding...

Here is some cool sunset pics from the drive up... It was SOOO beautiful! God is so creative. Maybe they look better as a big pic cause it was really breathtaking.



I can see a face in the clouds in this pic. It was soo crazy to see! So I tried to get a good pic of it. It's right in the middle. My mom can see it! haha


This is a cool spot in CB by Little Narrows. The trees were just growing out of the water. Really cool!

I also got to see Alicia, Winston, Leanne, and Eric! It was good to see them. I also got to meet their new addition, Mundo. He's so cute! JUST KIDDING! I know it's a girl! haha It's a tiny little kitten! :) Alrighty folks... cheers!

9 Comments:

Blogger Leanne said...

Jacki... the kitten is a boy.

You're crazy.


It was good to see you though!!

Love you!
~ Lee-bo

11:24 AM  
Blogger The Barretts said...

Cute pics!

Congrats on graduating!!

1:46 PM  
Blogger Jacki said...

Oh yeah! It is a boy! haha I thought I kept saying it was a boy by mistake, when it was a girl. oops... and Sarah, I didn't graduate (I did in May 05), some of my friends from uni did. But thanks for the belated wishes! hahahaha jk.

7:35 PM  
Blogger Jeff and Amanda said...

I can see the face. Maybe it's Jesus ;-). Maybe you should tell a news station in the states and busloads of people will flock to CB in hope of seeing Jesus in the clouds (or Mary, whatever).

6:47 AM  
Blogger Sandalina said...

I see the face too...cooool.

5:14 PM  
Blogger Steve and Susan said...

sooo weird jack---i can totally see the face too!!--is she wearing lipstick or is it just me??

12:52 PM  
Blogger kim said...

Ok,
I love that pictures and I see a face too. Wow.... who could it be? I miss Cape Breton.

4:40 PM  
Blogger kim said...

Oh, and I miss you too, Jackie.

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jackie...I was just browsing blogger and came across your blog...I'm not sure if you remember me (Ainslie from down the road in good old Point Edward...better known from the school bus and "Pet's") Anyway, just wanted to say HI! Great blog.
Ainslie

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home