Friday, October 27, 2006

Hey-o Amigo's!

Hey All!

Ok, I know it's been like 6 months since I updated, but I decided to get back into it since I've been EX-cluded from Sarah's blog links... haha That did it for be. I just can't be on her bad side. Well, an update... I am in NAshville. I originally came up for Amber and Dustin's wedding (two friends of mine from Nashville who worked at Shushan this summer) with Alisha Carabin and Ashley Whitty. It was AMAZING with them! We had such a good time. Ash, Alisha, and I went to the grand ole opry, the opry land hotel, ash saw faith hill, Alisha saw Nelly, I saw... no one... haha. Me and Alisha also managed to hit a deer and get a fender bender with a sweet girl who just got her lisence... it was a nice way to welcome her into the driving world. Thank God that both were paid for (the deer by insurance and the girl hit by her father), cause we woulda been SCA-rewed. Me and Alisha pretty much laughed for 2 hours at midnight as we were calling the cops to come get the deer and convince him we didn't just come home from a crazy party! haha HE was really nice though, so again... thank God! :) Alisha and Ash have since gone home and I have almost been here for a month alone. It's been quite the journey. I have been to MANY people's houses, I've been BAPTIZED (!!!!!) in a freezing cold outdoor hot tub with Peggy Fitz, a woman named Vange and her 9 kids and Amb and Dus! haha It was quite a baptism! I have it video taped... my face when I come out of the water is pretty funny cause it was sooo cold. I asked Peggy to show me some scripture about baptism and that night I wanted to be baptised! I didn't even realize what it really meant before that! So the next day we called some people over and I was baptized... right in her back yard! It was awesome. Hmmm other things... I've been going to a church here, it's called Grace Center and iT's amazing! I loooooove Gavin Degraw and the guy who leads worship and his band, sound JUST LIKE HIM! It is AMAZING! haha Gavin Degraw, worship style. Hmmm... This is getting long, so I WILLL update later on and update more on my life. I don't have many photo's cause I don't have a camera, but I do have some pics of my car cause the insurance guy took them and sent them to me! SO I will try and add them! Alrighty, cheers, blessings and LOVE!!!!! xoxo

This is me as the insurance dude was checking the car... weird face I have goin on, but it's the only pics I have! This was taken for my dad, so when I sent him the pics, he could see his lovely daughter he misses so much... and who smashed his car... with a deer... haha

This picture doesn't even look like there is really anything wrong, but the girl hit the back side of the car and shifted the bumper, so I couldn't even open the trunk. It doesn't look like much, but it sure cost a lot!


This is the look of the car after the deer... It hit the front corner of the car and flipped over it! Our hearts were pounding SOME fast! haha It was one crazy night... So we had tea and nacho's to calm our nerves... Alisha and Jacki and our crazy adventures... We should write a book.


PS... Congrats to AMBER AND DUSTIN!!!! They are adding baby homie g to their family! They found out Wednesday they are pregnant! soooo cool! Crazy... They were married 4 weeks ago and she's 4 weeks pregnant... hmmmm. haha They're AWESOME!!! :) Amazing friends.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Barretts said...

Hey Jacki!!! Glad to see you're back in business. I've added your name back to my list :)

That's awesome that you got baptised! Praise God!!

Keep those updates coming! :)

1:04 PM  
Blogger Naomi Best said...

hummm...that makes me nervous 'bout honeymoon babies!!!

7:19 PM  
Blogger Jacki said...

I know! You gotta be careful! seriously though... let the rest of us get married first... haha

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honeymoon babies happen if you plan it to happen! Otherwise, you're safe! :)

3:45 PM  
Blogger joe and gem said...

JACKI!!!!!!!!!!! when are you coming home???
we are crossing the border for maine on sunday, dec 3rd. so come home before then. or stop and see us on the way back..... what's going on???? you should write a big email or something. did you elope???? meet someone???

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home