Friday, November 17, 2006

Hi All!!

I'm so excited because a bunch of Cape Bretoners are coming up to Nashville!! WOOHOO! Six of my best friends are coming: Eric "Just call me Bono" and Mary "Check out my mean dancing skills" Whyte, Josh "I can hit trees with rocks" and Charisse "I love African butt dances" Carabin, Alisha "Deer are my friends" Carabin, and Scott "Alleluuuia" MacLeod... Unfortunately Leigh-Anne "My hair is always amazing" soon to be MacLeod can't make it, which SUCKS! :( 10 or so other folks are coming too! I am PUMPED! It's going to be an amazing time to be able to take them around and show them where my life has been for the past couple a months! I love Nashville! :) Well, I thought that that exciting news was blog worthy... haha So If anyone else wants to come up, you can! :) I know, it's a long shot. Cass, I am also afraid to update. Whenever you up date and say that it's a good move, then I'll follow. So I will look for whatever pictures I can find because I know that's the most exciting thing about these blogs. Although they will be from a while ago! I love all y'all and comment so I can have something to read when I am procrastinating! xoxo


Devon and Jane MacDonald and Me and Momma Mercer out for lunch!! (Sorry again, this was a while ago, but it's the only pic I have!)

Thats it folks! CHEERS!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger The Barretts said...

Hey girlie! Cute pic! I know Mary's excited about going to visit you! That's so awesome!!

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie!!!
Your mom was in the store not to long ago and was telling me all about your Nashville Adventures! When and IF you come home, give me a call. Donald and I just (well are in the midst) of moving into our new place in Sydney Mines...EEKS! But he is also applying for the RCMP. I don't know if you know but Kate is in Paris!!!!
Talk soon, and stay in touch!
Cheers,
Lynn Meloney

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What jobs do you guys have that allows you all to travel so much? I'd like to be hooked up with it.

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there my friend! It has been great to keep up to date with what you're doing so many miles away! I've been thinking about you lots. Take care Jack. Sarah Fenton Fountain

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jacki! how are you?!? this is Tim Mac- also known as JR Scott. i haven't talked to you in forever! i miss you though and i didn't know you were gone away?! i feel like i don't have anything to do with Cape Breton anymore... kinda sucks, hopefully that will change though. I wan't to work at CBBC this summer and i believe Ethan is thinking about it too. I don't know how easy it will be for me to make it on summer staff being from ontario now but i have been a counsellor for the past two summers and frankly i think it's the best Job in the world. Hey you should e-mail me sometime. I'ld like to know what's going on again; maybe get into some big spiritual talk!;P
anyways I'll talk to you soon.
o my email--- macleodtimothy@hotmai.com
luv yah!!!
Tim MacLeod

5:55 PM  
Blogger Alex and Cass said...

Oh Jackie...I miss you.
When are you coming home to...PEI? you know you are welcome at any time!

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home