Monday, November 06, 2006

word up

Hey all! I'm updating again, but I have no pics this time. My favorite thing is looking at people's pics, but ahh well... :) So I'm still hanging out in Nashville and I love it! I think I'm staying here until December until a Bill Johnson conference that is happening at my church here (Grace Center... it's the most amazing church EVER!!). You should check out this guy's church (Bill Johnson's). http://www.ibethel.org/ That's the website. Read some of the testamony's. It's awesome. This is how cool God is... I needed snow tires to stay here (because if I didn't have them, I would have to drive home now before the snow came to Canada) and then a guy here said, "Find out how much snow tires are because we will try to get you some." Is that not amazing! God is so good and we CAN cling to the promises that He will take care of us no matter how crazy the situation looks or how much we "think" God didn't come through for us! He is so awesome! :) If any of you have myspace, look me up. Alright, that's all I have for now. God is awesome and He is taking amazingly good care of me and I love being under HIS provision because it is so sweet! CHeers and blessings folks!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My family lived in Florida for 5 years. I have to say, there is nothing like Southern hospitality. You're also in "Bible Belt"...enjoy your stay there. You will never meet people like southerners again. :)

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home