Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I hope the Holydays were awesome for everyone! My Christmas was awesome! I got to enjoy the wedding of my great friends, enjoy family and friends, and eat food until my stomach burst and had to get an operation to resize it... Ok, so no operation, but we sure ate a lot! So I finally can update my blog with pictures! I got a digital camera for Christmas and I love it! I've been playing around with it for the past two days. I think everyone I know is going to be REALLY sick of me taking pictures pretty soon... :) Well, I'll post some holiday pics and I'll try and update more frequently! Cheers!


Our dinner table... Before we destroyed it with our mad eating skills...


Me and Alicia before she left back home for Monkeytown. I love her! I think Cape Breton is calling her and Winston's name!!

Dad, Justin, and Nanny! Justin playing Dad's wooden Sax that he got for Christmas! Notice his fancy new hat too! Sharp!

Mom and Papa K... Mom is sporting her nice new necklace, and Papa, his new hat!

The Shushan Crew being entertained by Rick MAKING poor little Elliot dance... HAHA

I'll put more pics on later!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Barretts said...

Hey Jacki! Loving the update :) So nice to see you tonight...I love being around you!

Looking forward to your next round of pics!

8:13 PM  
Blogger joe and gem said...

jackster!!!!
what's up? what are you up to these days anyway??? ok, please post some pics of the wedding, or tell someone else to, ok? for me??
we were hoping to go to moncton for new years, but no can do. apparently we need permission to leave the country....hmmm.....so, we are totally ready for our first weekend off...starting tomorrow!!!
maybe i should write an email. too much to say.
LOVE YOU!!!!

7:38 PM  
Blogger Alex and Cass said...

Nice to know you are back safe and sound in good ol' Cape Breton. I was gutted not to be able to attend the wedding...had to work on friday! Like Gem, would love to see some photos!!!
Love ya

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home